Ricky's GI cleanout is nearly complete. He will likely get the NG tube out within the next day or two.
He was still needing oxygen yesterday so he had another chest x-ray, but it still looks pretty good. So the doctors weren't sure why he was still requiring oxygen to keep his O2 saturation up. Today, however, he was able to be weaned off of it, quite suddenly! Yay Ricky!
He's getting to the point that he's a bit stir-crazy. He wants to do stuff, eat real food (still on clear liquids right now), etc. Hopefully soon!
As long as things continue to improve, Ricky should be able to be discharged by the targeted two weeks that is a usual CF hospital visit. Keep your fingers crossed!
I have more photos, from yesterday, but I'm pretty tired so they'll have to wait. Thank you all for your good thoughts for Ricky!
2 comments:
Lucy and I are thinking of you and Ricky during his hospital time. Hand in there mama and keep us posted!
We are keeping you and your family in our prayers. Thanks for stopping by and connecting! Keep the updates on Ricky coming.
Post a Comment