Ricky made a statement this evening that he has made before, only this time I paid more attention: That he had a "funny feeling" in his chest followed by a weird smell.
This time I remembered hearing about sensory seizures, specifically olfactory seizures. He has brought this up a few times before, but it never connected with me. If these ARE seizures, they are minor compared to the other ones he has had. But still worth mentioning to the neurologist. He is on a seizure med already (Trileptal) but apparently there are other ones that can help with sensory seizures...
It is a good thing that we are seeing the neurologist soon, eh?
Goodnight.
1 comment:
Hi, I found you through Talana's blog. My daughter has CF and a seizure disorder. I just thought I'd share in case we could trade info!
My little Froggy was on Trileptal too. But it was the wrong medication for her, because she was just diagnosed with Childhood Absence Epilepsy. I hope your kiddo gets some answers too!
As if CF wasn't enough to deal with! xoxo Elise
Post a Comment