Monday, April 11, 2005

We spent a great deal of time with Ricky up at the hospital. On Saturday Dave, Andrew and I went to dinner with my mom and her best friend from high school, who was visiting from Los Angeles. On Sunday, Dave, Andrew and I spent some time at Community Day at Stanford, doing some fun activities and crafts and also watching some performing arts put on by Stanford students. It was quite fun!

Ricky continues to improve! On Saturday he and other patients were visited by Pet Assisted Therapy Services. Some really cute Polaroid pictures were taken and I'll scan and post those when Ricky gets home (he has the pictures with him at the hospital). Andrew also visited with a Saint Bernard from PATS at Community Day and I have a picture from there as well.

Anyway, it's planned that Ricky will have spirometry today or tomorrow and will come home tomorrow if things go well. Hooray!

Ricky in his hospital room. This is one of my all time favorite pictures of him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails