Andrew and I did go up to LPCH to get Ricky out of the hospital. From the time the doctor came to let us know Ricky would be going home, to the time we actually walked out the door was FIVE HOURS. That's how long it took for everyone to write up their orders, paperwork, etc. But anyway, we are home.
He'll be continuing on prednisone and an antibiotic for the next couple of weeks, and will start back on his TOBI inhaled antibiotic for a while too. He's in great spirits and so glad to be home.
After the boys and I got home from the hospital, Dave and I took them to Build A Bear Factory to get their own bears. They already have some, but they went with other people to get them so this was the first time I'd had the experience. It was really fun! Ricky got a black bear in army camoflauge and Andrew got a little tan colored (hypoallergenic, too) bear with a soccer outfit (complete will ball and shinguards -- do bears have shins?).
No comments:
Post a Comment