He got to watch "Little Vampires" in goggles while they did the MRI. Funny thing, the MRI tech had me take off my watch and glasses and remove my ATM card from my pocket before we went into the MRI room. She didn't notice my barette! Whenever I leaned over to talk to Ricky, my hair lifted up into the air. It felt like I was brushing my head on something. It was, in fact, the MRI machine trying to steal my barette! Hehe!
Once he was settled, I went out to the waiting room and my friend Kat and I went to get lunch while waiting. (Poor Ricky hadn't been allowed to eat since 9 -- poor kid! We took him for food afterward.)
Ricky did fine with the MRI. I'm not sure when we'll get results but we do see the endocrinologist next week and might find something out from him or her about what's going on with the pituitary gland (MRI was of the brain and pituitary gland, along with an additional MRI of the brain with contrast).
I'm proud of my boy. I hope this test offers some answers. Hopefully something that we can do something about!!
On the way home, we stopped for some geocaches and were visited by some friendly, curious, and affectionate ponies... (I'm assuming they're ponies since they were so small!)

2 comments:
Get the fuck away from all the negativity. You are too good for this shit.
I'm glad the MRI went well!! Praying for answers!!
Post a Comment