First of all, Ricky's glucometer died (a problem that apparently has had a recall associated with it, that I didn't know about) and I wasn't able to use it with him when he had the mother of all dizzy spells the other day. I called the endocrinologist's office on Monday and by Tuesday they'd called in a new one, along with new strips and lancets since it's an updated version of the old one. So, yay for that. Misty of course thinks it's a fun toy to play with and tries to get the lancets out to poke herself with, so we have to keep it put up HIGH.
Secondly, I called the CF clinic to get the results of Ricky's December DXA scan, and as it turns out, his bones are FABULOUS, even better than the last time! Yay!
Also, last week Ricky lost a molar. It went from being loose to coming out in two days. This was the first tooth he lost on his own (not pulled out by a dentist) in several years and he was so proud of it. He has already started to get a new tooth in its place. His mouth is still gappy from all of the teeth the dentist recently pulled out!
Nothing else to report now. Next month we have a few doctor's appointments, and hopefully he stays healthy until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment