Thursday, October 16, 2008

a little bit of an update

Today I talked to Ricky's school therapist. She was not there yesterday but she got the lowdown from the teacher and classroom aide. She suggested it might have been dissociation too. She said he took responsibility today and apologized to everyone. He also cleaned up the messes he had made. She is going to ask the teacher to write up her account of the incident and we are going to keep an eye on things. They both still say that there was no trigger to the behavior, and that really worries me. Ricky also did not seem to remember what happened.

When Ricky went to bed, he was sounding kind of out of breath. He said his chest was tight again. I'm afraid he's not all the way well... And he's nearly out of antibiotics and totally done with Prednisone. Oh boy. I think I am going to call the clinic tomorrow and see if he can be seen before the weekend, just in case.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails