Tuesday, August 4, 2009

home! and on vacation!

Just wanted to let everyone know for sure that Ricky got to go home on Monday. His PFTs in the morning were improved, though not back up to baseline, but they were willing to let him come home as long as I was comfortable with that. I said "YESSSS!!!" and he got some oral antibiotics and orders to start back up on the inhaled ones and we were on our way by about 2. Hooray!

Now we are in the Portland, Oregon area visiting Misty's dad's parents (aka the kids' grandparents). On Friday we're driving to Seattle and then on Saturday out to Quincy, WA to visit my friend Kat and her family. Then hooommmme 14 hours though I'm contemplating stopping partway back (in a place we can visit more friends -- Redding!).

Ricky has been more tired since he came home... He did sleep much of the way here in the car... But he overall seems to be doing BETTER now that he is out of the hospital. Who wouldn't, really?

Goodnight -- I'm exhausted!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails