Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Ricky's still on for bipolar camp August 12-14. We are so excited! At the same time I am nervous but hoping things go well. :)

Ricky had a hard time at day care yesterday and was grounded yesterday evening and today. I'm a bit worried because Friday is his last day of summer school and then he'll be at day care all day every day until school starts. I hope he does all right.

I found out yesterday that Ricky will be starting back to school on August 23. That's the earliest either of the boys has started school. Usually they start back right before Labor Day or right after.

I found out yesterday that Ricky haa finally been approved for his Make a Wish wish, a Disney cruise that we hope to take during Spring Break 2006. We are all very excited. I looked into when Spring Break will be and guess what... Andrew's is the week before Easter and Ricky's is the week after. So one of them is going to have to miss school. Grrr. Well, this is a once in a lifetime thing, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails