Friday, January 26, 2007

Ricky broke his right arm (luckily he is left-handed) in PE yesterday, 1/25/07, when he tripped over someone’s foot and fell straight forward, hyperextending his arm when he put his hand out to catch himself. He cracked his humerus right above the elbow. I’m having deja vu here, because almost four years ago, Ricky cracked the same humerus, a little higher up. I’m not a doctor, but from what I saw on the x-ray, this time it appears to be a worse break.

Luckily, I suppose, Ricky has a high pain tolerance, and did fine at the hospital. He’s got a splint on the arm now and will be going soon (hopefully tomorrow) to get a cast put on. He’s already getting the hang of doing everything one handed (even getting into his loft bed).

Just wanted to let you all know…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails