Blog of Rebekah, mom of Ricky, 17 years old. Ricky has cystic fibrosis, bipolar disorder NOS, multiple learning issues, Asperger's Syndrome, a seizure disorder, and a connective tissue disorder.
You have no idea. :D I have so much more to post! I'm having a bit of fun going back through these old pictures and scanning them! My dad took a Polaroid of Ricky almost every day. He was great with the documentation, really... I'm just following through with it. :)
2 comments:
Wow, Becky! Your documentation skills are exquisite! It is so neat to see everything from the very first day. Thanks so much for sharing.
You have no idea. :D I have so much more to post! I'm having a bit of fun going back through these old pictures and scanning them! My dad took a Polaroid of Ricky almost every day. He was great with the documentation, really... I'm just following through with it. :)
Post a Comment